Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spiraling Back Into Control

What a few weeks! A big worry/stresser has resolved itself. I have had what seems like weeks of anxiety, but the result is that fixing the situation will give me less RESPONSIBILITY and free up some time for more personal creativity. The weight is lifting and I'm happy that there is a good solution for everyone involved, but I will wait a LONG time before volunteering my time for anything again.

Positive energy is beginning to float around ....except that we were suppose to be going to hear the fabulous Stacey Kent tomorrow evening as a 20th wedding anniversary treat, but Ms Kent is ill. I am so disappointed (character flaw: Karen does not deal with disappointment well) Hopefully Stacey will recover quickly and another date announced soon. I have trawled the web for what is on tomorrow night (do not want to cancel the babysitter), but nothing sounds good. Probably will just go out for a meal. Curry maybe - or mexican....



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Can't believe your concert was cancelled. I'd be disappointed too, you know if I was going to watch Kiefer Sutherland film 24 or see the Eurovision Song Contest or something and it was cancelled.

Hope you both still had a good anniversary.

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home