Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Harvest


Not much happening this week - Georgia is enjoying school and relishing telling me all about a fight between two boys in the playground and how the Head Teacher had to come to their room.

Had to go to Milton Keynes last week (an incredible 6 hours on the train) for a training course. Lost my mobile phone while there so that was a bummer. Got a replacement sim card today so all is ok except that I really liked the old phone ( or rather I just knew how to use it). I have a thing against reading instruction manuals. Can't see that changing since I haven't actually broken anything through self inflicted ignorance. But on the flip side, I can usually figure things out - like I can download music to my MP3 player. I know they make these things easy to use for lowest common denominator people like me, but heck I'm still pretty proud of myself.



----We're still picking fantastic little sweet/acid cherry tomatoes from the greenhouse. Mike has triumphed again!



Day dreaming about doing some papercut pictures.... and patchworking fabric and more collage. Working both days this weekend so not sure how I'm going to fit any art in...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home