Wednesday, October 25, 2006

41 Today




Today is my birthday and I am glad to kiss 40's backside goodbye. Not a great year, but with things looking up - lots to be thankful for: My lovely Cully who couldn't spend the day with me because of work, but who got me a fab new digital camera. My sweet little daughter who went out to lunch with me today and filled my special day with laughter. My creative juices are flowing again - despite no photographic evidence on this blog for a while - will be some soon.

  1. Miss Bunny has a new gillet and scarf designed by Georgia and made by me this afternoon.
  2. Georgia at the Sage on the south bank of the Tyne
  3. The Sage - our lunch venue
  4. Baltic Art Gallery from the Millennium Bridge

I made my birthday cake yesterday with the help of G and her friend Belle. It is Banana cake with chocolate peanut butter frosting. Beyond delicious if I do say so myself. Recipe available if you send me a nice email comment!.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home